You have been with me for the past one day,
And haven’t changed yourself since then,
As if you’d personify my dreams itself,
Only if you were a person.
I have seen you change from grey to white,
And the evening set you to a light pink,
And even tonight you’ve covered the moon,
Which makes me wonder,
Whether you wish to block out the light from my life,
Or you want me to be in the dark so that,
Your rains come as a surprise and replenish,
What’s over and out inside my soul.
I told you in the morning you look more like a demon,
But as time has passed, I figured out that I was wrong,
You look like a wolf instead, and remind me,
Of the girly story a Meyer wrote.
The wolf there loved a girl, you must know,
And I think you love one too,
And that is why you are out tonight,
To show her that your love is true.
Don’t drizzle down oh yet so soon,
Burden yourself tonight some more,
So that you burst so heavily on her,
She will come to me nearer.
You love her and I love her too,
And though the Meyer said so,
I am not a vampire.
I am a human, a human in love,
If that forces me to do things vampire-like,
It’s not my fault, to blame are you.
- Gratitude 10: Clouds (perpetualgratitude.wordpress.com)
- Sing to me a lullaby (untitledmoments.com)
- Grab somebody sexy tell they heyy! (muammarhafiz.wordpress.com)
- Make shaped word clouds with Tagxedo (flowingdata.com)
- Video App Demo: Cloud Assass.in (tuaw.com)
- Career Vs Love, Lone Wolf Vs Team Player – 1000 Words (shockandawesome10.wordpress.com)
- Dropping the L-Bomb (pkconfessions.wordpress.com)